About New Horizons
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons provides training for more than 2.4 million students each year. We offer a wide variety of technical courses for vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Oracle, and CompTIA. We also offer training on the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe applications, Project Management, ITIL and Business Skills.
Our Values are the center of everything we do:
- Integrity: We are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, co-workers and business associates every time.
- Excellence: We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products, services and solutions for our customers. We continue to seek out ways to improve, both personally and as a corporation.
- Teamwork: We create magic when we work together as a team. Our organization as a whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
- Fun: We believe that people function best when they are having a good time. Our goal is to create a welcoming and energetic environment that naturally makes people smile.
- Customer Service: We treat others as they wish to be treated, with courtesy, politeness and kindness. We foster an environment in which customers, co-workers and business associates are free to confidently express opinions and ideas.
If you have a strong desire to succeed, we would love to have you on our team!
Browse Current Openings
Part-Time/Adjunct & Full-Time CompTIA Technical Trainers:
Must have A+, Network+, Security+ certifications. Must have previous IT experience to compliment your certifications. Prior teaching or consulting experience is a plus! BS Degree a plus.
Part-time/Adjunct & Full-Time Microsoft Certified Trainers:
Must have your MCITP Server 2008 or Server 2012 certifications. Certifications in System Center, SQL, Exchange and/or SharePoint a plus! Must have previous IT experience to compliment your certifications. Prior teaching or consulting experience is a plus! BS degree a plus.
Part-time/Adjunct & Full-Time Graphics Trainers:
Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite of software products, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML 5, Acrobat. MS Office experience a plus. Must have Graphic Design experience or a Graphic Design/Digital Media Degree.
Sales - B2B Account Executive
Sales - Admissions Representative
Part-time Marketing representative